Barramundi with dried mandarin and Bok Choy
- Whole barramundi
- Half bunch spring onions
- 1 knob of ginger
- Mandarin peel
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 20ml soy sauce
- 30g freeze dried mandarin (for serving)
- 4 Bok Choy cut into quarters
- 30ml oyster sauce
1. Cut ginger, mandarin peel, spring onions and garlic into strips. Mix together and put half of mixture into the fish stomach cavity, reserve the remainder for finishing of the dish.
2. Put the fish into a steamer basket and steam for ten minutes.
3. Cook Bok Choy in rapidly boiling water for 45 seconds and drain well, then gently mix the Bok Choy and oyster sauce together.
4. Lay down the cooked fish, then place the steamed Bok Choy on top. Place the remainder of ginger, mandarin, spring onions and garlic mix on top of the fish, drizzle with soy sauce and sprinkle with freeze dried mandarin pieces.